Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms. The CorvinaWineCompany.com website, (the “Website”) and all of its content and services, is owned and/or operated by Corvina Wine Company, LLC (“Corvina Wine Company”) and/or its designated licensors, agents or service providers.
- Modifications to Service. Corvina Wine Company reserves the right to modify in part or in whole, or temporarily or permanently discontinue this Website or any content contained therein for any reason and at any time without notice to you. Corvina Wine Company is not liable to you or any third party for modifications, suspension or discontinuance of any services or content offered on this Website.
- Age Verification. By placing an order with Corvina Wine Company, you are representing to us that you are at least 21 years of age and that the person to whom wine is being shipped is also at least 21 years old. A signature from AN adult at least 21 years old will be required upon delivery.
Corvina Wine Company cannot accept any requests to waive adult signature requirements on any package or to leave the package at another address. Corvina Wine Company will cooperate with law enforcement authorities, including disclosing names, addresses, IP addresses or credit card information, in connection with the investigation of false age verification or other misrepresentations made by a customer purchasing wine from Corvina Wine Company. If no one is home to accept a shipment, the carrier may return the package to Corvina Wine Company and you will be liable for the original shipping charge plus the shipping charge to return it to us.
- Title of Shipments. Title to wine ordered through this Website passes to you as soon as the shipment leaves our warehouse. You are solely responsible for knowing and complying with the relevant laws in your state.
- PO Boxes or APO addresses. Corvina Wine Company cannot ship wine to PO Boxes or APO addresses. Corvina Wine Company does ship to Mail Boxes Etc./The UPS Store type stores where you may have a designated box.
- State Restrictions. Currently, Corvina Wine Company does not ship to: AL, AK, KY, MA, MS, OK, ND, PA, SD, TX, and UT. Corvina Wine Company does not ship internationally. State restrictions are subject to change without notification and Corvina Wine Company reserves the right to alter its business practices or restrict the sale of products for any reason without prior notice; even after an order has been placed. If Corvina Wine Company determines that it cannot ship a product to you after you have paid, Corvina Wine Company will promptly issue a refund.
- Quantity Limitations. Corvina Wine Company reserves the right to limit the volume of shipments to customers based on various state laws or regulations.
- Product Availability. Products offered for sale on this Website may be unavailable at the moment you place an order and may be subject to change without prior notice. If you place an order for a product that is or becomes unavailable before shipment, we will notify you that the product is back-ordered. You may then cancel your order or choose to have the product shipped when it becomes available.
- Product Descriptions and Pricing. Corvina Wine Company attempts to describe the products offered on the site as accurately as possible. However, Corvina Wine Company does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Corvina Wine Company and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition for a refund or credit.
- Returns and Refunds. Corvina Wine Company is committed to your total satisfaction. If you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you can get a full refund of the product price and any associated tax, within sixty (60) business days of receipt of the item(s). The items must be in like new, original condition, including tags and labels. Please allow thirty (30) days for us to receive and process your request. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable and will not be included in the refunded price. Purchasers are liable for the cost of returning products to Corvina Wine Company and complying with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to the shipment of wine. Products damaged or altered while in the purchaser’s possession cannot be returned or exchanged. Sale prices or special offers are subject to adjustment due to returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
Corvina Wine Company
6038 W. Lincoln Ave.
West Allis, WI 53219
- Typographical Errors. In the event content on the Website contains incorrect information, or a product is listed at an incorrect price, due to typographical errors or error in pricing information, Corvina Wine Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. Corvina Wine Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Corvina Wine Company shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Force Majeure/Acts of God. Corvina Wine Company shall not be liable for any failure, errors or in its performance under this Terms of Service if Corvina Wine Company is prevented, forbidden or delayed from performing, or omits to perform, any act or requirement under this Terms of Service by reason of: (a) any provision of any present or future law or regulation or order of the United States of America, or any state thereof, (b) any act or omission of a third party, or (c) any act of God, emergency condition, war, computer or telecommunications failure or other circumstance beyond the control of Corvina Wine Company.
- Reservation of Rights. Corvina Wine Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to take all action or inaction as allowed by law. If any term, condition, or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions, and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- Limited Warranty. Products sold on the Website are warranted against material defects. However, Corvina Wine Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding the cost, quality, suitability or taste of any wine sold through the Website.
Corvina Wine Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding any shipping company used to ship wine to you, and Corvina Wine Company shall not be liable for any damage, including but not limited to broken or damaged bottles, corks, labels, temperature of wine during shipment or other or harm, directly or indirectly, in connection with the delivery, failure to deliver, performance, quality of products ordered or attempted to be ordered via the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Corvina Wine Company, to the greatest extent permissible by law, disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied and MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OF IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. CORVINA WINE Company, AND ITS PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND REPRESENTATIVES’ TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF ANY PRODUCT(S) PURCHASED BY A CORVINA WINE CUSTOMER. Corvina Wine shall not be liable for damages of any kind including, without limitation, compensatory, special, incidental, exemplary, lost profits, loss of revenue, and/or consequential damages arising out of your access to or inability to access this WEBsite, or your use of or reliance upon this site or the content hereof. In addition, Corvina Wine Company has no duty to update this site, or the content thereof, and Corvina Wine company shall not be liable for any failure to update such information. Further, Corvina Wine is neither responsible nor liable for your use of other Web sites that you may access via links within this site. Those links and other resources referenced on this site are provided merely as a service to users, and inclusion in Corvina Wine’S site does not constitute an endorsement by nor affiliation with Corvina Wine company.
- Indemnification. By accessing the Website, you agree that you remain solely responsible for use of the Website, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Corvina Wine Company and its agents with respect to any claim based upon misuse of this Website or breach of any terms or conditions of this Agreement.
- Security. The Website does use a secure server to transmit sensitive data to and from our site. Corvina Wine Company uses a third party to process credit card transactions, and this third party uses a secure website to process credit card transactions made through this website. Be sure not to transmit any credit card or other financial or sensitive data through this website unless you have first verified that the data is being submitted to Corvina Wine Company’s third-party service provider’s secure server.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law. The services and information on this site are available in the United States and may not be available elsewhere. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of the United States of America, and specifically within the state of Wisconsin. All disputes arising from your use of this Website or under this Agreement shall be resolved in a court located in Wisconsin, without reference to conflict of laws or choice of laws statutes.
- Severability. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to further the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Intellectual Property and Usage Restrictions. All contents exhibited on the Website, whether artwork, text, graphics, logos, icons, trade names or any other elements are owned by Corvina Wine Company and third parties who have granted Corvina Wine Company the right to use and/or sell such elements and reprints on the Website. The arrangement and compilation of all content on this Website are the exclusive property of Corvina Wine Company and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Corvina Wine Company or its software suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit, or modify or otherwise use in any way any part of the Website without the express prior written consent of Corvina Wine Company. You further agree not to reverse engineer, hack, spam, block, disrupt, or otherwise change or alter the site; to do so may subject you to legal liability. Corvina Wine Company will, in its sole discretion, take all appropriate legal action and recourse for violations hereof.
- Copyright / Trademark Compliance & Complaints. Corvina Wine Company honors the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or used on this site in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please notify Corvina Wine Company by following the procedure set forth in the following section. Upon receipt of any bona fide claim of infringement, or upon becoming aware of any actual or alleged infringement by any other means, Corvina Wine Company will remove such actual or alleged infringing products from the site pending our investigation.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright / Trademark Infringement. If you believe that your work has been copied, distributed, or used by Corvina Wine Company in a way that constitutes copyright or trademark infringement, please provide Corvina Wine Company’s agent with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Corvina Wine Company and its affiliates of your belief that your copyrighted material or trademark(s) has been infringed.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work or trademark that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of the site location of the claimed infringing material, including the ID number, if applicable; (d) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (e) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the claimed infringing use is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its duly authorized agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or trademark owner’s behalf.
Corvina Wine’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement relating to its site can be reached as follows:
[Corvina Wine Company, LLC]
[6038 W. Lincoln Ave.
West Allis, WI 53219]